Beautifully handcrafted log home nestled in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains between Duvall, Monroe, and Snohomish Washington.
Just 30 minutes from all major cities and points of interest. Whether you are looking for a weekend, or a week, this fully furnished cabin is sure to accommodate a comfortable and fun getaway.
Inside The Cabin
- Three gas fireplaces bring warmth and coziness to the home, leaving one storytelling and being creative. The large fully furnished kitchen and dining area were created with entertaining in mind; just plan your menu and bring your food.
- For those looking to host company meetings, business and recreational retreats, holiday parties and other gatherings, there is a large great room. This room is perfect for a work space for crafters and group presentations of all kinds. It is equipped with large tables, chairs, lots of lighting and electrical outlets that can be moved to accommodate all group needs.
- The cabin has dorm style sleeping accommodations on the lower and upper floor, with 11 single beds and 1 full bed. Three bathrooms are located throughout the house for easy access day or night.
Outside The Cabin
- Located on 5 acres, with walking trails, seasonal fire pit for those nights of gathering around a fire, and a large custom crafted barbecue and picnic table that will accommodate any size group.
- Wrap-around decks give opportunity to take in the view of hand designed and maintained flower gardens, along with the wildlife and woods.
- Open spaces and unique landscape allow for lots of outside interactions.